- Essential Fatty Acids, associated with more than 50 health conditions, must be the FOUNDATION of all nutrient supplementation. They are BODY COURIER of nutrients to all tissues. See Essential Fatty Acids.
- For maximum nutritional / herbal benefits, it is recommended that a 2 to 5 day break after more 90 days of taking nutritional / herbal supplements.
- A suggested use should only be a gauge. Age, body weight and physical condition are important factors in taking nutritional / herbal supplements. If you eat healthy and exercise regularly your supplementation needs may vary. Also, you may need to increase supplement intake based on body weight and physical condition.
Suggested use for children varies based on age and weight.
100 pounds plus - same as adults
70 to 100 pounds - 3/4 of adult dose
6 years old and below 70 pounds - 1/2 of the adult dose.
Below 6 years old use nutritional formulation for designed for them.
- Water Soluble Vitamins can be taken with out food. They are: Vitamin B1 (Thiamin), Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (Niacin), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine), Vitamin B12, Vitamin C, Biotin, Folic Acid (Folate), Pantothenic Acid and Pantethine, Choline, Inositol.
- Fat Soluble Vitamins should be taken with food: Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin K
- Synergistic nutrients should not be taken with none synergistic nutrients.
- Free Radicals associated with aging process, is a group of atoms with an unpaired electron. When another molecule or atom bonds with it, the protein structure of the body and changes the cell genetic code. The immune system may consider the altered protein structure as foreign substance and destroy it causing many major autoimmune diseases.
- Exercise and eat healthy.
- Iron is stored in the body easily. Be careful to limit your intake to RDA. Individuals taking high iron supplementation should consult their medical practitioner. Buildup of Iron in the tissues has been found to be associated with heart disease, diabetes, cirrhosis of the liver, cancer, constipation, and an increase in the body's production of free radicals. Deficiency associated with anemia.
- Constipation is a source of numerous minor and major illnesses. Proper elimination is essential to avoid toxins buildup in the body. Toxin build up can lead to chronic inflammation and autoimmune diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, ankylosing spondylitis, crohn's disease, diabetes, bad breath, ulcerative colitis, leak gut syndrome known as toxemia, etc. Toxemia, a condition in which fermenting undigested food and waste bacteria leaks back into the bloodstream called autointoxication, can cause a variety of symptoms and ailments. Studies show that it is a major contributor to the malabsorption of nutrients and rapid replication of HIV to a full blown AIDS.
Undigested food should be released after 18 hours. Undigested food and bowel bacteria may be a factor in rectal cancer disease development and numerous digested disorders. Eliminating constipation is one of the major condition in clearing free radical absorption from the system, increasing energy level and absorption of nutrients.
Avoid using over-the-counter laxatives containing ingredients that provide abnormal intestinal stimulation and enemas. Studies show that chronic misuse of laxatives and edemas may slowly paralyze the intestinal nerve thereby cause us further autoimmune problems.
Another concern is the use of phenolphthalein, the active ingredients in many popular laxative products. An article entitled Laxative Trouble, Maclean; September 1997, states Aresearch indicates laxatives containing phenolphthalein may pose cancer risk; some laxative manufacturers plan to reformulate their products. FDA's Cancer Assessment Committee concluded that phenolphthalein presents a significant cancer risk in humans.
- Fat or lipid is composed of carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen, and the building blocks called fatty acids, the nutrient courier of the body. Fatty acids are important and necessary in brain development, for energy, growth and in supplying proper nutrient to the tissues. Deficiency of fatty acids can cause premature cell death. Understanding fat is essential to good health. see Important Facts To Know, in the system is equivalent to murdering the cells or tissues of the body.
- Avoid additives and artificial ingredients. They add no nutritional value and may be a source of numerous illnesses. A good example is Aspartame. The chemical composition of Aspartame is aspartic acid, phenylalanine, and methanol, known as methyl alcohol or wood alcohol, which is poisonous if consumed even in moderate amounts. Studies show that methanol toxicity may cause brain swelling, inflammation of the pancreas and heart muscle. H. J. Roberts Published a book Aspartame (Nutrasweet): Is It Safe?, 1990, The Charles Press, where he indicated memory loss, confusion, sleep disorders, nausea, diarrhea, mood swing are some of the disorders noted as a result of consumption of Aspartame.
- Eat for your health. Most of us eat because of the delicious taste without thinking of the bad effects to our system. Continuous assault to our system eventually weakens our system making it vulnerable to numerous viruses and diseases.
- Calcium should be taken with Magnesium.
NOVUS OPTIMUM LAB || Pier 19 The Embarcadero || San Francisco, CA 94111
Statements made in this website are based on studies and traditional uses of the ingredients of the products, customers testimonials and reported results from using our products. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Pleas consult your medical practitioner before using this products. Thanks for giving us your business. NOVUS OPTIMUM LAB
© 1998-2008, NOVUS OPTIMUM LAB